Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding device to account

In manage my account I have deleted a device as I was going to sell it but now I am going to give it to my 10 year old daughter as her first phone and I can't see how I add the device back on. Apple support said click view details if you can't see you device - but I can see a view details button on my account.

Posted on May 5, 2019 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 6:02 AM

On the phone, try signing out of Settings/Your Name/iCloud and then sign back in.

Add a device to the list

After you sign in on a device with your Apple ID, that device appears in the list. Here's where you need to sign in:

• For iOS 9 and later, sign in to iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, the iTunes and App Store, or Game Center on the device. You can also see your paired Apple Watch.
  • For iOS 8, sign in to iCloud or the iTunes and App Store on the device. You can also see your paired Apple Watch.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 6:02 AM in response to travelgirl21

On the phone, try signing out of Settings/Your Name/iCloud and then sign back in.

Add a device to the list

After you sign in on a device with your Apple ID, that device appears in the list. Here's where you need to sign in:

• For iOS 9 and later, sign in to iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, the iTunes and App Store, or Game Center on the device. You can also see your paired Apple Watch.
  • For iOS 8, sign in to iCloud or the iTunes and App Store on the device. You can also see your paired Apple Watch.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

Adding device to account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.