Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail on i phone 7

How do I delete my voicemail on the i phone 7? How do i empty my mailbox on the i phone 7?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 5, 2019 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 7:54 AM

1. Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
  2. From the bottom of the screen, tap the Keyboard icon. The dialer will appear.
  3. Now use the dialer to dial your own telephone number. It will allow you to access your voicemail. You can also use the shortcut provided by your service provider to access your voicemail. Dial “*86” if you are using Verizon Wireless or hold the “1” key if you are using AT&T.
  4. Once you have access to your voicemail, press 1 to listen to your voicemail messages. The system will play your new messages first and then play the old, stored messages. You can also select the voicemails and delete them during that call.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 7:54 AM in response to garyfromflushing

1. Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
  2. From the bottom of the screen, tap the Keyboard icon. The dialer will appear.
  3. Now use the dialer to dial your own telephone number. It will allow you to access your voicemail. You can also use the shortcut provided by your service provider to access your voicemail. Dial “*86” if you are using Verizon Wireless or hold the “1” key if you are using AT&T.
  4. Once you have access to your voicemail, press 1 to listen to your voicemail messages. The system will play your new messages first and then play the old, stored messages. You can also select the voicemails and delete them during that call.

Voicemail on i phone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.