Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to stop safari from redirecting my search to being

whenever i'm trying to search something with safari, i'm automatically redirected to being search engine. How can i get this fix

Posted on May 5, 2019 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 7:11 PM

Try downloading this program which was written by Thomas R, a long time poster. The program will search for malware/adware The program will do the work for you which makes it easy. It may be necessary to run more than one scan. After running the scans, restart the computer.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac      10.10 and later

Malwarebytes uninstall

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 7:11 PM in response to Abdison

Try downloading this program which was written by Thomas R, a long time poster. The program will search for malware/adware The program will do the work for you which makes it easy. It may be necessary to run more than one scan. After running the scans, restart the computer.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac      10.10 and later

Malwarebytes uninstall

how to stop safari from redirecting my search to being

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.