Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error code 1003. Not able to complete in app purchase on my iPhone XS

Not able to complete in app purchase on my iPhone XS.

The app is World Series of poker

and it keeps giving me an error code of 1003

saying to contact ITunes support at www.www.apple.com/support/iTunes/ww/.

I’m pretty new to In app purchases but the night before which was the first of a series of purchases ranging from two dollars to 29 dollars, I was getting declined So naturally I called the bank and sure enough they put a freeze because the newness of these purchases and then once we addressed the fact that they are legitimate - they lifted the hold and I was able to make a few purchases and then this “unable to complete purchase” started with this error code 1003 and I’m not even sure that I found the right place to put it to ask Customer Support.

So here I am...

I did consult with first to see if they were done again or to illuminate them and of course they said they were not putting holds again or declining the transaction- so with that said I need to hear from Apple support for this purchase problem

Is anyone familiar with this error code?

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on May 7, 2019 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2019 5:14 AM

contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

3 replies

Error code 1003. Not able to complete in app purchase on my iPhone XS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.