Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorry for all the questions but it’s my first iPhone

Does excessive usage damage an iPhone maxx or the hardware ! It’s my first iPhone !

iPhone XS

Posted on May 7, 2019 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2019 1:19 PM

Computational device’s are made to be used so I wouldn’t worry about it. There really isn’t such a thing as excessive usage. My iPhone’s are typically on 24/7/365 for every one I’ve owned since it is my only telephone (same with iPads, my Macs). iPhones like other computers have low power sleep states and built in systems to minimize power drain and heat when idle and are designed with the idea they’ll be on and available all the time.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2019 1:19 PM in response to KingOmar_

Computational device’s are made to be used so I wouldn’t worry about it. There really isn’t such a thing as excessive usage. My iPhone’s are typically on 24/7/365 for every one I’ve owned since it is my only telephone (same with iPads, my Macs). iPhones like other computers have low power sleep states and built in systems to minimize power drain and heat when idle and are designed with the idea they’ll be on and available all the time.

Sorry for all the questions but it’s my first iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.