Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any browser compatible with iOS 9.3.5?

We have some older iPads at our office that show our conference room schedules. Lately we've been having some issues with some of them and think it's related to Safari. I want to install an additional browser to do some troubleshooting.

So far, every browser I've tried to download from the store tells me it's not compatible with my iPad. Is there some way to filter the results to only show things I can actually use? or does anyone know of a browser that will work on 9.3.5?

Thanks!

Posted on May 7, 2019 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2019 2:52 PM

Here are a few third party Web browsers that I know are STILL being updated and supported on iOS 9.

Popular third party, iOS 9 and earlier compatible Web browsers are more quickly dwindling, now.

Older iOS devices and users had over a dozen popular, well known and secure, third party Web browsers to choose from at one time.

We are down to 7 or 8, now.

Here’s what’s left.

Aloha browser

iCab Mobile Web browser

Dolphin Web browser

Dolphin Zero Incognito Web browser

Snow Bunny Web browser

Private Browsing Web browser

Private Browser Deluxe

Maxthon Web browser

Good Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2019 2:52 PM in response to Kelemvor

Here are a few third party Web browsers that I know are STILL being updated and supported on iOS 9.

Popular third party, iOS 9 and earlier compatible Web browsers are more quickly dwindling, now.

Older iOS devices and users had over a dozen popular, well known and secure, third party Web browsers to choose from at one time.

We are down to 7 or 8, now.

Here’s what’s left.

Aloha browser

iCab Mobile Web browser

Dolphin Web browser

Dolphin Zero Incognito Web browser

Snow Bunny Web browser

Private Browsing Web browser

Private Browser Deluxe

Maxthon Web browser

Good Luck to You!

Are there any browser compatible with iOS 9.3.5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.