Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The App Store keeps asking me to verify my payment information?

Before you tell me how to add “no payment” or any of that, I’ve already tried all of those methods and they don’t work for my particular problem because I don’t have access to the payment information. I’m under a family sharing plan, and my dad is the only one with access to the payment information. The page the App store keeps taking me to is ultimately useless, as I’m unable to confirm any payment on my phone, but it doesn’t matter anyway because there’s nowhere that pops up that would allow me to potentially verify any payment. Here’s the twist, though - my dad doesn’t have this problem. We’re under the same payment for family sharing so you’d think it would carry over, but it’s just my phone. This eliminates all the possibilities that I’ve already read into, because there isn’t anything wrong with our payment itself. It works fine for the rest of my family. It’s just somehow unverified on my phone and I’ve searched up and down Settings numerous times to try to find a fix and I haven’t found anything.

Please let me know what the problem is and how I can fix it, because as of now, I can’t download apps (also, I forgot to mention, the app was free. It didn’t even need payment).

Thank you!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on May 9, 2019 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2019 7:26 AM

If you're part of a family sharing group, then the organizer will need to resolve the billing issue. Have him check for pending purchases as per

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

Similar questions

1 reply

The App Store keeps asking me to verify my payment information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.