Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t verify my paypal account

Hi team I contacted PayPal about verification on my account. They said to contact you.

i cannot download any apps

thank you so much.

Please see the conversation below.

Melanie

Posted on May 9, 2019 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 2:49 PM

This wasn't helpful. I can't figure out how to verify my paypal. It says to verify, doesn't tell me how. I can't remove because there are subscriptions. I discontinued those, still doesn't work. won't let me add a payment program because I haven't verified paypal. A cycle of ridiculousness. Someone help me!!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2019 2:49 PM in response to Teddy_B

This wasn't helpful. I can't figure out how to verify my paypal. It says to verify, doesn't tell me how. I can't remove because there are subscriptions. I discontinued those, still doesn't work. won't let me add a payment program because I haven't verified paypal. A cycle of ridiculousness. Someone help me!!

May 10, 2019 9:19 AM in response to Otts86

Hey, Melanie.

I see that you're unable to verify your PayPal account for use as the payment method on your Apple ID. Because of this issue, you're unable to download applications, and I'm happy to help.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID -- This article provides the information regarding the payment methods you can use. Be sure to review country- or region-specific under "Payment methods by country or region" (if you clicked the first link, right-mouse click this one instead).

"Contact your financial institution for help

If you have trouble adding a payment method for purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, you might need to contact your financial institution for more help.

Any card transaction fees, if charged by your provider, are the responsibility of the customer. If you have questions about fees, please contact your card issuer.

Make sure that the billing address for your payment method matches the billing address for your Apple ID. In some cases, you might need to call your bank or financial institution to authorize international or online purchases. You might also need to confirm that the mobile number associated with your payment method is correct.

If you can't connect to a payment service (like PayPal or Alipay), sign in to that service's website first and make sure that your billing details are correct."

If the problem isn't resolved, please describe the issue in greater detail. What messages are you receiving (please include the exact text if able)? Which country do you reside in? The more information you provide, the better we'll be able to offer additional guidance.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

I can’t verify my paypal account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.