Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 12.2

Im trying to update my phone but every time it says “ verifying update “ it say it failed because it wasn’t connected to the internet but I’m connected to the internet already so I don’t get the problem . I can’t make calls or use cellular data .

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:54 AM

If you continue to have problems with over the air updates, see this. Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If that does not help, then connect the iPhone to the computer with the latest version of iTunes and update that way. Instructions here, Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2019 7:54 AM in response to cordasha

If you continue to have problems with over the air updates, see this. Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If that does not help, then connect the iPhone to the computer with the latest version of iTunes and update that way. Instructions here, Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iOS 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.