Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t use PayPal for preferred payment method

“this payment method can’t be used with the itunes store. try again using another payment method”

i get this when u try to use PayPal as my preferred method of payments. I contacted apple they said they’re not blocking it. I contacted PayPal and they said they’re not blocking it. I’ve spoken to my banks manager and they said they are not blocking it. So when am I being stopped from using my PayPal to purchase items on iTunes? The only thing working is my debit card but I would like to use PayPal to make payments.

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on May 10, 2019 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:53 PM

Your welcome. Not knowing your location to start with makes it very difficult to make recommendations here, this is an international forum. If you are still unable to get PayPal to work in iTunes, try this, Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support and if that doesn't help, then use this link to contact iTunes support. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2019 7:53 PM in response to ErkTheJerk

Your welcome. Not knowing your location to start with makes it very difficult to make recommendations here, this is an international forum. If you are still unable to get PayPal to work in iTunes, try this, Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support and if that doesn't help, then use this link to contact iTunes support. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Can’t use PayPal for preferred payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.