Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet connection

Have wi if connection but device

will not connect to internet. iPad air2 and 6s iPhone. My partners newer versions will. We are away from home

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on May 12, 2019 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2019 9:29 AM

Hi there, Sheadog99!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues connecting to the internet even though you are connected to Wi-Fi. I recommend checking out this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network on the devices with the issues. While this is specifically for connecting to Wi-Fi networks, the steps are also relevant for issues when connected and not connecting to internet.

Let me know the results and take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2019 9:29 AM in response to Sheadog99

Hi there, Sheadog99!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues connecting to the internet even though you are connected to Wi-Fi. I recommend checking out this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network on the devices with the issues. While this is specifically for connecting to Wi-Fi networks, the steps are also relevant for issues when connected and not connecting to internet.

Let me know the results and take care!

Internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.