Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Extension for books at my local library

I want an extension for Safari that works with Amazon, my local library, and Goodreads to tell me if a book I am interested in is available at the local library. I want it to work on my Mac, my iPad Gen 6, and my iPhone XS Max. Chrome and Firefox have had it for a while; when will we loyal Safari users have it? I hate using Chrome or Firefox, but the absence of this extension on Safari might force me to "go over to the dark side."

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on May 13, 2019 7:08 AM

3 replies

May 13, 2019 4:44 PM in response to Eric Root

Eric, Thank you but I have combed through the Safari extensions (and just did again). There is nothing currently there. I did send feedback to Appleabout this very helpful extension that is readily available for Firefox and Chrome which I hate using. I will just be hoping that somebody at the Apple Development Team will be fired up to develop this very helpful tool for readers.

Glenn

Safari Extension for books at my local library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.