Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't understand the many charges to my account

explain to me what my itunes account allows me to do. Am I getting a monthly charge on my account or or the charges for the movies i am renting only. It seems we are getting charged more than what we are renting on our apple tv. Am I being charged for Apple music? Because I do not use apple music. Just help me understand the charges. Thanks

Posted on May 13, 2019 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2019 10:46 AM

This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple. As users we have no way of knowing what you are getting charged for.

You can see all charges being made on your account by following the steps here: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

You can also see any recurring subscriptions you may have, such as Apple Music, and cancel them if required by following the steps here: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2019 10:46 AM in response to jimlarsen5

This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple. As users we have no way of knowing what you are getting charged for.

You can see all charges being made on your account by following the steps here: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

You can also see any recurring subscriptions you may have, such as Apple Music, and cancel them if required by following the steps here: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

May 13, 2019 10:44 AM in response to jimlarsen5

If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Does not mention purchases made under Family Sharing which might be charged to the organizer's card but will not appear under the organizer's purchase history or subscriptions. Ask family members about those or check your receipts. https://support.apple.com/HT201382

I don't understand the many charges to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.