Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resetting my iphone

I want and need to reset my iphone but i have a dell computer from school and i cant figure out how to download itunes so i need help.

iPhone 7

Posted on May 13, 2019 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2019 12:57 AM

Download iTunes 12.1.3 for Windows (32 bit) - Apple - Support ...

https://support.apple.com/downloads/iTunes_8_1_1_for_Windows__64_bit_

Windows System Requirements

Hardware:

• PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
  • To play standard definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card are required
  • To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300 or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better are required
  • To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better are required
  • Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
  • 16-bit sound card and speakers
  • Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store and iTunes Extras
  • iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalogue cannot be burnt to a CD.

Software:

• Windows 7 or later
  • 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
  • 400MB of available disk space
  • Some third-party visualisers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualiser that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later.
  • Apple Music, iTunes Store and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
  • Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.

iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple (IN)

https://www.apple.com/in/itunes/download/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2019 12:57 AM in response to mrzdancer

Download iTunes 12.1.3 for Windows (32 bit) - Apple - Support ...

https://support.apple.com/downloads/iTunes_8_1_1_for_Windows__64_bit_

Windows System Requirements

Hardware:

• PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
  • To play standard definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card are required
  • To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300 or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better are required
  • To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better are required
  • Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
  • 16-bit sound card and speakers
  • Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store and iTunes Extras
  • iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalogue cannot be burnt to a CD.

Software:

• Windows 7 or later
  • 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
  • 400MB of available disk space
  • Some third-party visualisers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualiser that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later.
  • Apple Music, iTunes Store and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
  • Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.

iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple (IN)

https://www.apple.com/in/itunes/download/

Resetting my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.