Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription

Good day, I downloaded the application, deleted it, after some time I have withdrawn money from my card. I could not use the AppStore until I paid for the subscription. I did not use the application and did not give consent to any subscriptions, the application was free. Can I get my money back?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 14, 2019 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2019 2:52 PM

All these free trials go on to charge you a subscription after the free period unless you cancel, which it is your responsibility to do: just deleting the app doesn't cancel the subscription. By downloading the free trial you did give permission for the subscription to be charged.

To cancel a subscription please see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

Apple do say in that page, 'You can't request refunds for recurring charges': however they have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error, so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2019 2:52 PM in response to Evgenzkto

All these free trials go on to charge you a subscription after the free period unless you cancel, which it is your responsibility to do: just deleting the app doesn't cancel the subscription. By downloading the free trial you did give permission for the subscription to be charged.

To cancel a subscription please see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

Apple do say in that page, 'You can't request refunds for recurring charges': however they have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error, so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.