Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacking me

I think my phone has been hacked

when I try to download something for free

I keep getting a pop up for me to add new banking information

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2019 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 2:32 PM

Fortunately for you, there is no known method to remotely hack an iPhone, so its not at all likely to be that.

The request for payment method from the iTunes store is perfectly normal, even for free items, if your payment method stopped being verified, or you created a new Apple ID without a payment method it may ask for verification or addition of one.

See here to verify your current payment method or add a new one: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2019 2:32 PM in response to Peterrcchio54

Fortunately for you, there is no known method to remotely hack an iPhone, so its not at all likely to be that.

The request for payment method from the iTunes store is perfectly normal, even for free items, if your payment method stopped being verified, or you created a new Apple ID without a payment method it may ask for verification or addition of one.

See here to verify your current payment method or add a new one: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Hacking me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.