Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to access Apple Music on PC

I've been enjoying Apple music for a few months now on my mobile devices, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access it on my PC at work. Since I spend better than half of my life at work, I'd get more of my money's worth if I could play Apple Music from my PC. Please help!

iPad mini 3, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2019 4:38 PM

8 replies

May 17, 2019 10:32 AM in response to 2sharp7

Hey 2sharp7,

If I understand correctly, you want to listen to Apple Music while using a PC. You can do this through iTunes once you sign in with your Apple ID. Take a look at the "On your Mac or PC" section.

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

How to access Apple Music on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.