Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote 8.1: how to link to separate presentation

I know how to create hyperlinks WITHIN a Keynote presentation. However, I often need to jump from one presentation file to a separate file. For example, I am giving a workshop on great tips, tools, and tricks for your MacBook. Then, at attendees' request, I need to teach them about the Google Suite for Education. I want to put my opening Google Suite slide up, and have a Hyperlink to click so I can leave this presentation and open a designated slide (maybe the opening slide) in the Google Suites presentation.

I have been unable to locate how to do this. I've done this several years previously...and it may have been while using "PowerPointless." But, that's a feature that I could really use quite well and effectively.

Any help?

Thanks.

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson

Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)

Posted on May 16, 2019 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 2:03 AM

Keynote does not provide hyperlinking to any file, the options are limited to slide, webpage or email.

1 reply

Keynote 8.1: how to link to separate presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.