Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Family Plan

I’m paying for The Apple Music Family Plan and it’s only 2 sharing this feature. Me and another family member. Something happened one day that it seemed as if Apple Music got refreshed or something. I was still able to access all my music but my friend can’t. So I check my subscriptions and he still on my family plan. I try to remove him and add him again but it didn’t work. He still couldn’t access his music. So I go to settings , I click on my name when I open settings.i click Family sharing. And under Shared Features there’s Apple Music off switch. For some reason It’s turned off. I don’t understand why!

I try to turn it on, so I click on it and it takes me to Apple Music and when it does it only says I’m already a member and a okay button to go back. How do I turn on that feature!?

I even went to Apple Music and went to my account to Double check my subscription, I tried the “add family member” and re added my relative and nothing seems to be working. So how can I turn on the music feature so my relative can go back and enjoy his music!!!

and Only one time I failed to pay iTunes, and when I payed it the following day... some of the music can’t be played . It says “item not available. This item can’t be played” it only works if my music is on shuffle. I tried to re download the song but it doesn’t work. So how can I fix that issue as well.

im really upset with this service. It’s unbelievably frustrating.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2019 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 9:24 AM

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions --> https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply

Apple Music Family Plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.