Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music connection lost

Hello everyone. 3 months earlier I bought an iPhone Xs and I was subscribed to Apple Music. 2 days ago while I was trying to open up some music this error occured called “The network connection was lost.” I’ve waited 2 days thinking maybe it would go away but it didn’t. Does anyone have the same issue and knows the solution?

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on May 17, 2019 7:54 AM

1 reply

May 17, 2019 8:08 PM in response to Yp8118

Hello Yp8118,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with Apple Music and the alert shown in your screenshot.

1. I recommend force closing the Music app. How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2. Then restart your iPhone. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 . If you still have trouble after restarting, I notice you are connected to a wireless network. I recommend trying while connected to a different wireless network. You can also try by turning off Wi-Fi and testing only with your cellular connection (if possible.)

• To turn Wi-Fi off and use your cellular connection, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and turn the slider off. Be aware that this will use your cellular data until you turn Wi-Fi back on.

4. If you still have a problem, also check the troubleshooting in this help article: Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Apple Music connection lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.