Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you contact Apple UKs legal team? Re: the Consumer Act

I’ve now been messed about for week by Apple staff. I’ve been past to department after department. Put on hold, cut off etc.

All I am asking for is the contact details - an email address for Apple UKs legal team

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on May 18, 2019 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 12:32 PM

Bob's is the USA (sorry, Bob)

Apple - Legal (UK)

Similar questions

5 replies

May 18, 2019 12:53 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I used your link > then changed country with the flag-badge to UK > THEN had to choose the "Legal" link in the GlobalFooter

I wonder if the "system" is smart enough to resolve the issue of location if one has already defined it? - AND we post apple.com links (like some Apple "Articles" are supposed to do)?

Folks in UK would be getting hard-coded URLs based on their location for GlobalHeader too

May 18, 2019 5:49 PM in response to Graham Giles1

No matter which contact you use the odds that you will talk to anyone in Apple Legal are virtually nil. If you have contacted Customer Service and asked to speak to a manager that is about as high as you will get. If they did not agree with your interpretation of the Consumer Act you have pretty much reached the end of what you can do.

How do you contact Apple UKs legal team? Re: the Consumer Act

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.