Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropdown menu to create AppleID acting stoopid

My daughter forgot her AppleID password, and when we try to reset the password, the only place we can get the reset information is...you guessed it—her iCloud account. That's the one we can't get into because we don't know the f-ing password.

So I'm making her a new AppleID, and when I'm almost done, suddenly the birthdate dropdown menu drops my daughter's birth month, so I have to enter it again. When I try, the first four months of the year are MISSING. So I entered a different month, and then the day disappears. When I try to re-enter it, only the numbers 19-31 can be chosen. The only way I've made it work is to enter her birth year as 2019. So when I create the profile, my daughter is 2 months old. And there's no way to change it.

I've used Apple since 1987. But every time I try to deal with iCloud or Apple's security regimen, there is ALWAYS a problem that takes hours to not get solved.

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 18, 2019 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 1:10 PM

See if Apple ID Support can help with recovering the password for the first account.

Apple ID – Forgot Password

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2019 1:10 PM in response to Johnnytezca

See if Apple ID Support can help with recovering the password for the first account.

Apple ID – Forgot Password

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Dropdown menu to create AppleID acting stoopid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.