Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import from camera to mac in High Sierra not working

I'm running High Sierra 10.13.6 on my MacPC and imported pictures from my camera. The pictures stay in the import folder but don't go to "all photos"

Current Pro Desktops

Posted on May 19, 2019 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2019 10:23 AM

They may not be where you expect them in the All Photos view due to a date issue. While in the Photos view select a photo and bring up the Info pane, ⌘ + i. Check the date of the image and then scroll in the Photos view to that date and see if the photo is there. If the date is wrong you an correct it in the Image ➙ Adjust Date and Time... menu:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2019 10:23 AM in response to shd59

They may not be where you expect them in the All Photos view due to a date issue. While in the Photos view select a photo and bring up the Info pane, ⌘ + i. Check the date of the image and then scroll in the Photos view to that date and see if the photo is there. If the date is wrong you an correct it in the Image ➙ Adjust Date and Time... menu:

Import from camera to mac in High Sierra not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.