Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My region/country changed itself from South Africa to US for my Apple ID and now i can't change it back as it says i need to first cancel my Apple Music Membership.

I was viewing an app on safari, but the app was not located in my South African App Store, it told me it needed to change my store, so i pressed okay, and it took me to the App in the App Store, i however have not been able to use my Apple Music nor update any of my Apps, i keep getting a notification that i need to change back to the South African App store as my Apple ID is not valid in the US Store, but now when i try to change my region/country, it tells me that i am unable to change it as i have to delete my Apple Music membership, but i don't understand because when it changed me to the US store i didn't have to go through settings or anything, it just changed the store immediately, and now i don't know how to change it back. I dont know what to do, please help me.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 21, 2019 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2019 11:36 AM

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2019 11:36 AM in response to kyara144

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

My region/country changed itself from South Africa to US for my Apple ID and now i can't change it back as it says i need to first cancel my Apple Music Membership.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.