Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did I accidentally pay for Apple Music?

I took the free trail for Apple Music and it expired a couple days ago but I thought it was gonna cancel it’s self but apparently it didn’t cause the music is still there, I even tried deleting the app and re-entering. I put as the payment method a gift card that only had like 70 cents in it, I don’t have any other payment method on my phone but that one, so I’m pretty sure it could take the money out another way but I’m not sure if it glitched and I’m kinda scared cause after canceling I tried to add music to see if it worked and it showed terms and services, so did I accidentally agree to pay for it and what is going on???!!!!

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 21, 2019 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2019 7:27 PM

If you didn’t cancel at least 24 hrs before the trial period ended, as per the terms, , then yes you have kept it and will be owing an outstanding balance now, if there wasn’t enough funds.

You can view your subscriptions/ Apple Music membership here:

you will be able to see if you subscribed and if you don’t wish to be charged each month, then cancel.

• To manage subscriptions and turn off Automatic Renewals, follow the instructions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

you can do this on your phone in settings or as instructed in the above link 

Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.

Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.

Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.

Tap the subscription that you want to manage. ...

Use the options to manage your subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2019 7:27 PM in response to _Fatima-

If you didn’t cancel at least 24 hrs before the trial period ended, as per the terms, , then yes you have kept it and will be owing an outstanding balance now, if there wasn’t enough funds.

You can view your subscriptions/ Apple Music membership here:

you will be able to see if you subscribed and if you don’t wish to be charged each month, then cancel.

• To manage subscriptions and turn off Automatic Renewals, follow the instructions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

you can do this on your phone in settings or as instructed in the above link 

Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.

Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.

Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.

Tap the subscription that you want to manage. ...

Use the options to manage your subscription.

Did I accidentally pay for Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.