Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

So yesterday June 25th I paid for apple music, but today June 26th it got rid of my music and saying i have to pay again..? I’m not sure what happened.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 10:28 PM

You might have had other bills needing to be paid to Apple and it was put towards that instead. If you had an unpaid bill they would pay that one first.

Usually, but not always, these other charges are for app subscriptions you might not be aware have recurring charges,

you should have a look at your subscriptions to see if any are charging you and cancel them so they stop taking your money

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

- check your purchase history to find out what you paid in the last 90 days

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2019 10:28 PM in response to zoey261

You might have had other bills needing to be paid to Apple and it was put towards that instead. If you had an unpaid bill they would pay that one first.

Usually, but not always, these other charges are for app subscriptions you might not be aware have recurring charges,

you should have a look at your subscriptions to see if any are charging you and cancel them so they stop taking your money

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

- check your purchase history to find out what you paid in the last 90 days

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.