Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hi. I didn’t pay my Apple Music for this month and now I don’t have my music. I would like to know if I pay again at the end of the month do I get my music back as it is or do I start all the way from the beginning?

please help

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 1:50 PM

There is no “end of month” . Unless your renewal dates are at the end of the month. We all have different dates and it’s paid every month. If you miss a payment Apple cancels your subscription and you lose your music. Payments are made in advance, so once you pay, that gives you 30 days of use. If you’ve left it too long you might not get your music back once you resubscribe. We can’t look into your account.

In some case you can get your music back once you’ve paid again by trying the following steps:

Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in.

In settings - Music - Turn off Sync Library and then turn it back on  and Turn on “Show Apple Music”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 1:50 PM in response to keaaarrr

There is no “end of month” . Unless your renewal dates are at the end of the month. We all have different dates and it’s paid every month. If you miss a payment Apple cancels your subscription and you lose your music. Payments are made in advance, so once you pay, that gives you 30 days of use. If you’ve left it too long you might not get your music back once you resubscribe. We can’t look into your account.

In some case you can get your music back once you’ve paid again by trying the following steps:

Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in.

In settings - Music - Turn off Sync Library and then turn it back on  and Turn on “Show Apple Music”

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.