Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not loading past logo

My iPhone recently broke beyond repair and now my Apple Watch will not load past the logo screen when I went to set it up with my new phone . I tried resetting the watch has anyone got any ideas? Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on May 22, 2019 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 8:09 AM

If you have a recent iCloud backup from the old phone just setup the new phone using the same Apple ID, and it will detect and offer to load the backup including your watch.

If you have already setup the new phone, or you don’t have a backup - you need to erase the watch back to factory condition, then pair to the new phone.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the watch will not even start to the point you can do this, and keeps displaying the Apple logo it is likely the battery is low and needs to be fully charged. If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2019 8:09 AM in response to Tel1120

If you have a recent iCloud backup from the old phone just setup the new phone using the same Apple ID, and it will detect and offer to load the backup including your watch.

If you have already setup the new phone, or you don’t have a backup - you need to erase the watch back to factory condition, then pair to the new phone.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the watch will not even start to the point you can do this, and keeps displaying the Apple logo it is likely the battery is low and needs to be fully charged. If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Apple Watch not loading past logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.