Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charged me again for already owned items.

Purchased music album continuously showing a price, instead of “play” for a specific album. It charged me yet again. This is the 4th or 5th time this has happened, same album.

I have always got my credit back, but this time it shows “pending” for just over a day.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 22, 2019 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 6:46 AM

Hi Better than you,

Thanks for the post. It sounds like you're seeing what looks like a second charge for purchased items.

Since you mentioned this shows as pending, it sounds probable that what you're seeing is an authorization charge. Check out this resource for more information: About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store

If you don't believe this relates to an authorization hold, I recommend getting in touch with iTunes Store Support. Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2019 6:46 AM in response to Better than you

Hi Better than you,

Thanks for the post. It sounds like you're seeing what looks like a second charge for purchased items.

Since you mentioned this shows as pending, it sounds probable that what you're seeing is an authorization charge. Check out this resource for more information: About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store

If you don't believe this relates to an authorization hold, I recommend getting in touch with iTunes Store Support. Take care!

Charged me again for already owned items.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.