Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases

I have a sub that I pay $9.99 for and yet I went to purchase a song and its saying its pending. It won't charge me will it? I don't understand why there are prices listed for the albums/songs...

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 10:37 AM

Subscribing to Apple Music does not prevent you from also purchasing music if you choose to do that (i.e., you can do both). Rights to listen to Apple Music end when you no longer subscribe while rights to purchased music do not expire. If you want to download Apple Music without paying an additional fee, see the instructions in Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 10:37 AM in response to Tiger_MN_Momma

Subscribing to Apple Music does not prevent you from also purchasing music if you choose to do that (i.e., you can do both). Rights to listen to Apple Music end when you no longer subscribe while rights to purchased music do not expire. If you want to download Apple Music without paying an additional fee, see the instructions in Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.