Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage won't send Photos

I have been having this problem for two days now. My iPhone 7 won't send photos thru iMessage any more. It won't send them to iPads, iPhones, iMacs or Android phones. I have  tried turning SMS and MMS off and on several times, I've made sure that Cellular Data is on and I've even tried resetting Network settings . It just stopped a couple days ago, I'm pretty sure it was after the last iOS update. Anybody else having this issue?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 22, 2019 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 9:29 AM

Hi Marshall Almeida,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help. It sounds like you are unable to send any pictures through iMessage.

You have tried some great troubleshooting already. Have you toggled iMessage off and back on in Settings > Messages?

Did you restart and sign out and back into iMessage? Please see: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can sign out in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2019 9:29 AM in response to Marshall Almeida

Hi Marshall Almeida,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help. It sounds like you are unable to send any pictures through iMessage.

You have tried some great troubleshooting already. Have you toggled iMessage off and back on in Settings > Messages?

Did you restart and sign out and back into iMessage? Please see: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can sign out in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

iMessage won't send Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.