Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add songs to library

When i try to add a song to my library, it opens up a popup window with a neverending loading icon as shown below.

I don't know what content this window is trying to show but since it never loads, i can't add any songs to my library as a result.

Please help.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 23, 2019 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 11:36 AM

There seems to be a current issue for Apple Music users in both Mac & Windows where there should be new terms and conditions presented for you to agree to, but the dialog doesn't fully load. Try adding some music to your iCloud Music Library on an iOS device and it should work, after which Apple Music should work everywhere. Others have had success after rebooting their Mac into safe mode, but it didn't work for me. If you cannot fix it yourself contact iTunes - Official Apple Support and see if they can help.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2019 11:36 AM in response to burgledikon

There seems to be a current issue for Apple Music users in both Mac & Windows where there should be new terms and conditions presented for you to agree to, but the dialog doesn't fully load. Try adding some music to your iCloud Music Library on an iOS device and it should work, after which Apple Music should work everywhere. Others have had success after rebooting their Mac into safe mode, but it didn't work for me. If you cannot fix it yourself contact iTunes - Official Apple Support and see if they can help.

tt2

Can't add songs to library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.