Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download digital booklet!

I have purchased NCT #127 WE ARE SUPERHUMAN already but why I can't download a digital booket on iTunes.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 24, 2019 5:14 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2019 5:31 PM in response to ifiyz

Hello ifiyz,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are unable to download a digital booklet that came with an album that you purchased in iTunes. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Here's a resource that could help:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Specifically, follow the steps under the "Redownload movies, TV shows, or music" section to ensure that you have downloaded the album to your device. If you have already downloaded it, you'll find the Digital Booklet by following the steps in this section:

"iTunes Digital Booklets download with any music that they came with. To find them, open iTunes, click Library, and click Songs."

Cheers!

Can't download digital booklet!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.