Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i download digital booklet on itunes?

i buy album that have digital booklet. i try to open it by my iPhone and macbook but i cant.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 1:55 PM

The Music app in iOS devices doesn't have anything to do with digital booklets. They should download to iTunes or Music on a Mac. Occasionally new purchases might be hidden from your purchase history for reasons unknown. Check and unhide if necessary. You should then find the item in your library with a download link. Once downloaded it should open with Preview, or you can ctrl/right-click > Show in Finder to open with Acrobat Reader etc.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2022 1:55 PM in response to Kotcha

The Music app in iOS devices doesn't have anything to do with digital booklets. They should download to iTunes or Music on a Mac. Occasionally new purchases might be hidden from your purchase history for reasons unknown. Check and unhide if necessary. You should then find the item in your library with a download link. Once downloaded it should open with Preview, or you can ctrl/right-click > Show in Finder to open with Acrobat Reader etc.

tt2

how can i download digital booklet on itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.