Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad & Komplete Audio 6 interface simultaneous recording

Hoping someone can help. I'm trying to record a Beatstep Pro, iPad (specifically the Patterning app) and audio through a Komplete Audio 6 interface into Logic but can't figure out how to record all three at the same time. I've figured out how to record the MIDI data from the BSP by setting that up in the MIDI environment and have managed to capture drums from Patterning but when I try to record audio from the interface, it records a blank track. I can hear the guitar part through my monitors, of course, but no sound is recorded.

Can I record the iPad and interface at the same time and assign them to different input channels? I'm a novice to Logic Pro X so I'm probably missing something really obvious - it took me hours to find out how to get the BSP working and then get it to record MIDI data so apologies for the noob question!

Posted on May 24, 2019 5:22 PM

There are no replies.

iPad & Komplete Audio 6 interface simultaneous recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.