Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed my phone number and iCloud keeps send back to my previous number.

Hi,

I changed my phone number and iCloud keeps send back otp to my previous phone number.

How can I change to new phone number

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 25, 2019 7:00 PM

4 replies

May 25, 2019 8:31 PM in response to ng25

iPhone Screensharing: W/ an Apppe Rep

Do you own an iPhone that is associated to an Apple ID? Troubleshoot this Over-The-Phone.

• Trial and Error: While staying on the phone with the Apple Rep, perform a login session to see how this all works out.

• Screensharing: Consider requesting all of this be performed with the Apple Rep, through use of screensharing. Doing so, they can see what is going on, from your side of things.

• Camera-Sharing: Lastly, request if it is possible for you to share the camera of your iPhone’s screen while you are on the phone with the Apple Rep. You would enable the camera and the microphone, as a way to show them what you are performing through use of screensharing. The ApplecRep will let you know what to touch and not touch when it comes to configuring all of these options. It’s a pretty nifty trick in the long run.

Changed my phone number and iCloud keeps send back to my previous number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.