Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone number is changed so i cant use my old icloud without the number

my old phone number is linked to my cloud. how can I change it to my new one phone number

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:53 AM

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit your Apple ID details.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201354

Change & check your data (Security, Account, Payment & Shipping) associated with your Apple ID.

Edit trusted phone number.

3 replies

Mar 6, 2022 2:00 PM in response to Raicya

I am having the same issue. However the tip above about signing in using your apple ID to edit your settings - what do you do if when you attempt to sign in, it wants to do 2-factor authentication and send a code to an old phone number you no longer have? I can't access ANYTHING without signing in and verifying, but it doesnt give me any other option than to send a code to that old number. (FYI - this account I'm on right now is a very old apple ID. I'm trying to get into my current (different) ID but cant since 2 factor auth is tied to that old number)

Mar 6, 2022 2:30 PM in response to janean33

I can't access ANYTHING without signing in and verifying, but it doesnt give me any other option than to send a code to that old number. (FYI - this account I'm on right now is a very old apple ID. I'm trying to get into my current (different) ID but cant since 2 factor auth is tied to that old number)

Try to get help at Apple for Support & Service, Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

my phone number is changed so i cant use my old icloud without the number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.