Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Banned

It says that my Apple ID was banned from the app and iTunes Store. This happened right after I got a new credit card because there was fraud which was fixed on this Apple account I am using. Is there a way to get my account unbanned? If not, would all my data in games etc be saved if I created a new Apple ID?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 25, 2019 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2019 6:25 AM

If not, would all my data in games etc be saved if I created a new Apple ID?

No. You would lose some/most of your data and access to all your previous purchases.

Apple ID disabled - Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes

Contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2019 6:25 AM in response to dash183

If not, would all my data in games etc be saved if I created a new Apple ID?

No. You would lose some/most of your data and access to all your previous purchases.

Apple ID disabled - Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes

Contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Apple ID Banned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.