Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod refused to get the password for the verification code

After I tried to log in my account in my iPod, they asked me for an Apple ID verification code. After this message, the password didn't show.

After I got the code on my iPhone, it didn't work in my iPod.

Note: two screenshots were in Chinese.

iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Posted on May 26, 2019 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2019 6:11 PM

You are running a version of iOS that does not "understand" 2FA. There won't be a verification code dialog box.

You enter BOTH your password and the verification code in the password dialog box.

If your password is Apple123! and the verification code on your phone is 456789, you will enter Apple123!456789 in the password dialog box.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2019 6:11 PM in response to EvanLei

You are running a version of iOS that does not "understand" 2FA. There won't be a verification code dialog box.

You enter BOTH your password and the verification code in the password dialog box.

If your password is Apple123! and the verification code on your phone is 456789, you will enter Apple123!456789 in the password dialog box.

My iPod refused to get the password for the verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.