Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lg Monitor 4K on off switch

New LG 4 Monitor where is the On/Off switch. The docs that come with it, make no mention of it or if it does I missed where it is

Any help is appreciated

Michael

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on May 27, 2019 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2019 9:47 AM

mvignola29 wrote:

New LG 4 Monitor where is the On/Off switch. The docs that come with it, make no mention of it or if it does I missed where it is

https://www.lg.com/africa/support/product-help/CT30005460-1424681779233-others

https://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-27UK650-W

9 replies

May 27, 2019 2:58 PM in response to BDAqua

I just tried to register the product with LG, the instruction claim the model and serial number is on the back of the unit. In reviewing this there is no information on the back or any other areas of the Monitor. Here again this is amazing. I have to use the box the monitor came it, it does have both the model and serial. Not sure how they confirm the monitor is covered if you have a problem unless it is located somewhere inside the unit.

Amazing poor documentation considering this is an Apple product sold in the Apple store

May 27, 2019 1:21 PM in response to BDAqua

There is no switch on the base, there is a LED on the top of the screen that is not lite. The monitor does display the desktop and it does go to sleep with the main system monitor. I am using it in duel monitor setup with my Imac27. The display has outstanding resolution and vivid colors but apparently no On/Off switch. You would think the docs with the unit would make some mention of it.

May 27, 2019 1:22 PM in response to mvignola29

There is no switch on the base, there is a LED on the top of the screen that is not lite. The monitor does display the desktop and it does go to sleep with the main system monitor. I am using it in duel monitor setup with my Imac27. The display has outstanding resolution and vivid colors but apparently no On/Off switch. You would think the docs with the unit would make some mention of it.

Lg Monitor 4K on off switch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.