Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi not working after iOS update 29 May 2019

Since updating my iOS yesterday (29 May 2019) my iPhone has been completely unable to connect to wifi. This happened immediately after the update. Can someone tell me how to fix this? I’ve tried restarting the phone; forgetting & reconnecting to networks; turning wi-fi, Bluetooth & airplane mode on and off; turning wifi assist on and off, turning location settings on and off... nothing helps.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 30, 2019 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 1:00 PM

Hey, Tegan-Stockdale.

I see that you're unable to connect your iPhone with a Wi-Fi network. Good job on the troubleshooting you've used, and I'm happy to help.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network -- This article provides the information and steps that you need for help connecting to Wi-Fi. Feel free to skip any steps you've already tried.

Apple - Support - Product Selection — If you're still unable to connect, please contact Apple Support. After selecting this link, type "wifi" in the "Search topics" field and choose "Unable to connect to WiFi". Answer the following question, then select how you'd like to begin the conversation.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2019 1:00 PM in response to Tegan-Stockdale

Hey, Tegan-Stockdale.

I see that you're unable to connect your iPhone with a Wi-Fi network. Good job on the troubleshooting you've used, and I'm happy to help.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network -- This article provides the information and steps that you need for help connecting to Wi-Fi. Feel free to skip any steps you've already tried.

Apple - Support - Product Selection — If you're still unable to connect, please contact Apple Support. After selecting this link, type "wifi" in the "Search topics" field and choose "Unable to connect to WiFi". Answer the following question, then select how you'd like to begin the conversation.

Take care.

Wifi not working after iOS update 29 May 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.