Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Password Reset.

Hello,

Here i want to discuss about password reset problems.

My brother have apple account and he want to reset password but before some days my brother was reset his iphone and he forget to turn off "Find my iphone" but after he turns on his iphone and he saw that start up system want his apple account login.

But some network issues he sent links again and again after he saws that apple had blocked him account for some days and tell him to login after 13days but after 13days he noticed that apple tell for wait 24hours to login but After 24hours again give a time for 13days and my iphone is already not working.

So please help me for recover my account.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 30, 2019 10:01 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2019 10:12 AM in response to aniruddh7

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

About Password Reset.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.