Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Constant spam emails

Hi there,

For the past few months I’ve been recieving spam emails from apparently apple support/an invoice saying that I need to renew my subscription which totals around $99 for ‘Lose it! Premium’ which I am clearly not a member of! ...

i recieved one this evening & last night & have been now for the past few nights.

I want this to stop immediately and just wondered if there is any way to report these emails or stop this train of spammers from messing with people. I have looked to other FAQs and have waited the issue out but this is a genuine problem and as I say it has been happening for some time now. Any ideas on what I can do or how to block these emails?

Below i’ve attached screenshots of the email accounts that sent me this spam...

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on May 30, 2019 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 5:26 PM

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You can report them to Apple via that link but that won't necessarily stop them.

Similar questions

4 replies

Constant spam emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.