Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple previous purchased music

I purchased music through the iTunes app, but when I set up my new phone, my music didn’t come back when I backed up my phone through iCloud

Posted on May 31, 2019 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2019 8:05 AM

The contents of the Music app are not stored in a backup (neither iCloud nor computer's iTunes), the restore would look to pick them up from the store (which would require them to still be in it, and for you not to have moved countries since buying them). Do they show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2019 8:05 AM in response to naime176

The contents of the Music app are not stored in a backup (neither iCloud nor computer's iTunes), the restore would look to pick them up from the store (which would require them to still be in it, and for you not to have moved countries since buying them). Do they show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support ?

Apple previous purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.