Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get my apple music back?

I bought apple music again but it doesn't have all my songs it has my iTunes music. my old iPhone has all of my apple music and I've tried to sync it through iCloud but it won't add to the phone that I use I don't know what to try.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 3:07 AM

Hi,

To sync your music between all devices connected with the same Apple ID, just go to settings/music/Sync library.

Please not that:

• When you cancel music subscription, and then you re-subscribe, all songs you added through Apple Music will be deleted. Only songs you added manually on iTunes or you bought on iTunes Store will be saved.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 3:07 AM in response to Alya_it

Hi,

To sync your music between all devices connected with the same Apple ID, just go to settings/music/Sync library.

Please not that:

• When you cancel music subscription, and then you re-subscribe, all songs you added through Apple Music will be deleted. Only songs you added manually on iTunes or you bought on iTunes Store will be saved.

how do I get my apple music back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.