Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ESPN + not streaming videos on my ATV

So I have been using the ESPN and ESPN+ app on my ATV to watch sports and specifically UFC. I've had no issues thus far until today when I tried watching the UFC gufstafsen vs Smith fights from Sweden and I kept getting an error message. The same error came on for any sports I tried to watch from ESPN+. Regular ESPN streamed fine within the app in ATV. Any help would be appreciated.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 4:14 PM

Try force quitting the app by double tapping the home button to bring up the app switcher, then swiping up

Try deleting the app by holding down on the remote's touch pad until the icon jiggles, then pressing the play/pause button to bring up options. Reload from the app store

If the issue persists then it's something the developer has to fix

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2019 4:14 PM in response to nofears

Try force quitting the app by double tapping the home button to bring up the app switcher, then swiping up

Try deleting the app by holding down on the remote's touch pad until the icon jiggles, then pressing the play/pause button to bring up options. Reload from the app store

If the issue persists then it's something the developer has to fix

ESPN + not streaming videos on my ATV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.