Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync of IPod nano

I cannot sync my IPod nano anymore. Bought music last week and tried to sync my IPod nano with no success. Why?

Posted on Jun 2, 2019 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 8:19 AM

Greetings, loula1957!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're unable to sync music from iTunes to your iPod nano. Check out this article to Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer and be sure you are following the proper steps. Also, try following these steps with a different cable and/or USB port.

You'll also want to be on the lookout for any of these errors: If you see error -5000, -69, 13010, or 13014 when you sync music in iTunes.

Let me know the results and take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 8:19 AM in response to loula1957

Greetings, loula1957!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're unable to sync music from iTunes to your iPod nano. Check out this article to Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer and be sure you are following the proper steps. Also, try following these steps with a different cable and/or USB port.

You'll also want to be on the lookout for any of these errors: If you see error -5000, -69, 13010, or 13014 when you sync music in iTunes.

Let me know the results and take care!

Sync of IPod nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.