Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money being debited from my card

I did the 30 day free trial for iTunes a while ago. I cancelled before the 30 days was up and I have been charged 11.99 constantly and just recently I have been charged over $28 daring today's date 3.6.19. What is going on!!!!! 🤬🤬 I do not use itunes as I have a Samsung. I can't afford this money to be coming out of my acc. When I signed into my acc, it says I have no subscriptions active or anything. I need this to be investigated as to who is using my card. It took the last $30 I had left in my account. I want and need this money back now!! I will provide statements from bank if needed.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 3:30 AM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2019 3:36 AM in response to Hseeto79

I want and need this money back now!! I will provide statements from bank if needed.

If it shows on your iTunes account's purchase history contact iTunes Support (you know that you are only talking to fellow users on these user forums, so obviously nobody on here can refund anything) and see if they will refund you : http://reportaproblem.apple.com or http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

If it doesn't show on your iTunes account you should be talking to the card issuer.

And it's obviously not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum, unless you like spam emails

Jun 3, 2019 5:27 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thank you. As you can tell I have absolutely no clue when it comes to itunes and this stuff. They should really allow people to delete a post or at least edit it themselves without a timeframe attached to it. As long as my email is removed. I had no idea who to even contact. I was just looking through it all. And it still has me at USA when I've changed it that many times to AUS.

Money being debited from my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.