Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro Motion Graphics apps?

Hi everyone,

I have recently purchased an iPad Pro 11 and I am absolutely loving it. It’s a fantastic device that I can use for photo editing and some video editing, however I was wondering if anyone knew of any motion graphics apps that are similar to Adobe After Effects and Motion 5? I have had a search myself, but there doesn’t seem to be any iOS alternatives of these apps. All I can find are apps tailored to artists such as hand drawn and graphics animation. I would love to find an app where I can animate 2D images in the same way as you can in After Effects.

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 6:58 AM

You might want to look at LumaFusion and LumaFX.

Look at Intro Designer and/or Title Master.

What about searching for regular animations apps in the iOS App Store.

Lots of ammation apps where you can create 2D animation and, more than likely, export the results to a video/ movie creation app.

There are NO equivalents to Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion on iOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 6:58 AM in response to CallumLow

You might want to look at LumaFusion and LumaFX.

Look at Intro Designer and/or Title Master.

What about searching for regular animations apps in the iOS App Store.

Lots of ammation apps where you can create 2D animation and, more than likely, export the results to a video/ movie creation app.

There are NO equivalents to Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion on iOS.

iPad Pro Motion Graphics apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.