Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make custom stills transition wallpaper for IPad pro

Hi, I would like to know how do I set my own art as a “stills” wallpaper for my I pad pro?

thanks

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 1:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 10:05 AM

This is not possible to do for a wallpaper.

If you want to showcase your art on an iPad, you need to use the Slideshow feature of the Photos app OR look for a dedicated slideshow app and use THAT to do a slideshow presentation of your work.

There is no way to do a slideshow wallpaper ( screen saver ) on any iOS device.

You would need to search the iOS App Store for apps that can do dedicated slideshow and use one of them to create custom slideshows of your artworks.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 10:05 AM in response to MaliFresh_tiget

This is not possible to do for a wallpaper.

If you want to showcase your art on an iPad, you need to use the Slideshow feature of the Photos app OR look for a dedicated slideshow app and use THAT to do a slideshow presentation of your work.

There is no way to do a slideshow wallpaper ( screen saver ) on any iOS device.

You would need to search the iOS App Store for apps that can do dedicated slideshow and use one of them to create custom slideshows of your artworks.

Best of Luck to You!

Make custom stills transition wallpaper for IPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.